There are a number of ways you can be involved!
- Join us for worship
- Join the Book Group or one of the Discussion Groups – or start a new one!
- If you are a singer [or if you would like to become one!] join the choir. It is an inclusive choir and has an excellent teacher
- Join the Social Justice Group
- Get yourself on the reading or prayer roster
- Join the Prayer Group
- Become a volunteer tutor with the Tuesday afternoon Homework Club
- Become a volunteer sewing teacher with the Friday afternoon Sudanese Sewing Class
- Join Youth Group as a participant or helper
- Join the Fair Planning Group
- Join the Hospital and Aged Care Chaplaincy Team
- Become a volunteer with Uniting
- providing transport or visiting older people in their homes
- at Breezeway serving meals for homeless people
- in one of the Op Shops or the Furniture Shop
- training to become a Life-Line counsellor
- Donating non-perishable food for Uniting’s Emergency Relief Programme
- Help look after the church garden
And many more things! Contact a member of the ministry team.